WE’RE ON A MISSION TO HELP
ONE MILLION WOMEN GET TO $1M IN REVENUES
MILLION DOLLAR WOMEN
At Million Dollar Women, we coach women entrepreneurs who are ready to “go big” and help them reach $1M in revenues faster. Currently, fewer than 3% of all women entrepreneurs are making north of $1M in revenues (it’s 6% for male entrepreneurs) and for women of color, it’s fewer than 1%. We work with the corporations, nonprofits and government organizations who share our mission to bring more resources, mentorship, and tools to the women who are ready to scale up their businesses.
Million Dollar Women grew out of the the book Julia authored, “Million Dollar Women” (Simon & Schuster), to encourage more women to master the three things you need to go big: the right mindset, skill set, and network. In the book, Julia tells her story of launching and scaling up her company Little Pim, and features seven women who built multi-million dollar businesses from scratch. The book also contains DIY exercises and interviews with VCs and other investors. The book was published in the US, UK, the Netherlands, Australia, and India.
- We are helping more women build multi-million dollar businesses, access financial freedom and become leaders in their communities
- Women entrepreneurs employ 7.8 million people and generate $1.6 trillion in revenues. When one million more women make $1M we will add another $1T to the GDP and create 5 million more jobs
- 12.8M women entrepreneurs in the US
- Fewer than 3% of all women entrepreneurs get to $1M in revenues
- Fewer than 1% of women of color entrepreneurs get to $1M in revenues
MILLION DOLLAR WOMEN MASTERCLASS
IN MASTERCLASS OUR WOMEN LEARN…
- To double their revenues from scaling coach Julia Pimsleur
- Build more scalable and profitable businesses
- Increase sales via more effective marketing, outsourcing, and planning
- Increase confidence about going big, with other high-growth women entrepreneurs
MASTERCLASS AT A GLANCE
- 8 modules of an online course taught by Julia Pimsleur
- 4 months of professional coaching in a small group with other ambitious founders
- Membership in a private online group for Masterclass members
- Degree from Million Dollar Women Masterclass (great for fundraising purposes and LinkedIn)
- Includes one ticket to the next Million Dollar Women Summit (an annual gathering of 200 high growth women entrepreneurs in New York City)
- Includes the exclusive eBook “Power Networking for Female Founders” by Julia Pimsleur
Percentage of Women Entrepreneurs Who Reach $1M In Revenues
Percentage of Women Entrepreneurs of Color Who Reach $1M in Revenues
# of Women Entrepreneurs of Color Who Have Raised $1M in Venture Capital Funding*
The scholarship program allows ambitious women entrepreneurs of color to access powerful networks, mentors and raise the capital they need to scale up their businesses. Participants are chosen by the program Director and Advisors, working with partner organizations such as the WENYC (Women Entrepreneurs of NYC) and NAWBO (National Association of Women Business Owners).
Program participants take part in a 4-month online business course program that includes access to 1:1 business and financial mentors, and attending a Million Dollar Women Summit in NYC with 200 high growth women entrepreneurs. All donations to our scholarship program are tax-deductible via our 501c3.
SCHOLARSHIPS: HELPING TO ADVANCE WOMEN OF COLOR ENTREPRENEURS
- 12.8 Million Women Entrepreneurs
- Fewer than 3% of women get to $1M in revenues
- Fewer than 1% of women of color get to $1M in revenues
- $25k-$50k average revenues for women of color**
** Stats for WOC entrepreneurs (annual averages): Asian Americans $184k, African-Americans $26k, Latinx $52k
MILLION DOLLAR WOMEN SUMMIT
WHAT IS THE SUMMIT?
The Million Dollar Women Summit is our annual gathering of 200 high growth entrepreneurs. Women who attend will be invited to apply to our pitch competition, receive 1:1 coaching from successful founders, and participate in interactive workshops with top teachers (branding, fundraising, etc.).
Julia Pimsleur is a scaling coach, author and entrepreneur. She is the Founder and “Chief Empowerista” of Million Dollar Women, with the mission of helping one million women get to $1M in revenues. Million Dollar Women offers an online business program, Million Dollar Women Masterclass, and hosts the annual Million Dollar Women Summit for 200 high-growth women entrepreneurs in New York City. Pimsleur is the author of the best-selling book Million Dollar Women: The Essential Guide for Female Entrepreneurs Who Want to Go Big.
Pimsleur’s passion for working with women entrepreneurs grew out of her own experiences as the founder and CEO of Little Pim, language teaching for young children, one of the few women-led venture capital backed companies in the U.S. She has raised over $26M in Angel, Venture and philanthropic dollars and blogs regularly about entrepreneurship, fundraising, and how more women can “go big.” Prior to Little Pim, Pimsleur worked as a fundraiser in the nonprofit world, where she raised over $20M for organizations including Echoing Green, Committee to Protect Journalists, Witness and Bend the Arc. She is the daughter of language teaching pioneer, Dr. Paul Pimsleur, as well as an award-winning filmmaker, trained NLP master practitioner coach, and mother of two. When she is not speaking or coaching, Pimsleur can be found kicking a soccer ball in the Central Park with her two amazing boys under the age of 14. She lives in Manhattan, speaks French and Italian and is an avid scuba diver.
Founder, Chief Empowerista
Founding Partner, SteelSky Ventures
Co-Founder & Co-CEO, Socialfly
CEO, Scaling Up
Founder, Less Doing
New York Chair, TIGER 21
Senior Vice President, Brown & Caldwell
Founder & CEO, McPherson Strategies
CEO, Conductive Coaching
President, Pro Arts Management & Consulting
CEO, Sociality Squared
Founder, KD Leadership Strategies
We are proud to work with local and national partners to empower women to scale up their businesses. If you would like to contact us about partnering, please fill out the form below. We will get back to you within 48 hours